In 2017, the average security breach cost a whopping $3.62 million. It’s never been more important to take the extra steps to protect your wallet, and your reputation.
We believe the best way to ensure your security posture remains strong is to address your current security, design a successful security strategy, and seamlessly adopt security solutions that fit your current and future needs.
Our Security Solutions include:
The iFix Process
First, our team of solution architects and engineers will help you:
- Create a plan characterizing your existing environment.
- Align business requirements and lifecycle constraints required to achieve success in both current and future infrastructures.
- Assist with security policy creation.
- Analyze market and competitor intelligence, relevant use cases and security road maps.
From there, we will:
- Identify solutions that best meet your needs.
- Aid in configuration selection, as well as organize technical feature reviews, product demos, pilots and vendor comparisons.
- Assist with accurate, rapid procurement of services and solutions, including reviewing BOM and financing options.
Deploy and Implement Solutions
Lastly, our vendor-certified engineers and consultants will:
- Configure your product sets and infrastructure.
- Test and validate your final deployment.
- Assist with solution quick starts, migration and project management.
- Support and track solution lifecycles within your environment.
- Maintain solutions through one-off or recurring assessments and resolve any issues that may occur.